Monday, February 13, 2006

today i got up at nine ay em as in the time four hours earlier than my average holiday rolloutofbed time. I AM TAKING OVER MY LIFE and no, doctor phil is not to blame--after all, i haven't been waking up on time to see any midday television. february was supposed to be my let's do nothing month but instead it's been my let's ruin my body clock month. two weeks and counting where insomnia and an inability to say good night have joined forces to take me down. down, down, down to the town where breakfast happens in the afternoon and the nights are lonely and restless and frustrating.

so yes I'M TAKING CHARGE mr insomnia, mr un-good night. i woke up at nine ay em and my already set alarm testifies that this is the pattern for the future. i will write lists everywhere and i will cross items off. i will achieve things. i believe in myself. i believe in list-making. i believe in nine hours sleep a night--and i mean night, not nine hours sleep a morning.

i am such an inspiration to myself and the world and other people like you etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. my average wake up time is 12, because my average bedtime is between 3-4...hmm

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really are an inspiration.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home