Monday, October 31, 2005

one day i want to write something
great
say something in a new way
stop copying everyone else and start writing in big jumps
one small step for mankind, one giant leap for me

you know some people, some friends, have told me they don't like my blog anymore. but i'm going to be me and say that i like it and the writing is more real and less restrained and higher and lower and maybe even deeper.
so there.

i don't want to write a blog that is today i did this then this then this

i want to be random when i feel like it. i want to write stupid stories and bad poems. i want to post colourful pictures. i want to put in bold words at odd spaces and let you figure it out. i want you to read it and maybe not totally get it, but get it enough.

and tonight i want to explain what's going on in my head but i just can't so instead a rant about this crazy blogging thing is in order.
because i can't get you out of my head
and i can't work out if you're in my heart
or if i'm just exploding the world inside.

2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in the spirit of all things alix...

i heart your blog
i heart your honesty
i heart your talent
i heart your writting
i heart your randomness
and... i heart you

i heart that we were in sync a day apart and both really wish we weren't. what are predicament life can be when you cant explain but all you want to do is understand.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I too like your blog! Hence why it is the only blog in my favourites thingy!
Don't change who you are - God made you you (go sing the Butterfly song, it'll remind you! :p)

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home