Wednesday, October 05, 2005

strange days
spent hours this morning writing an essay that was due yesterday. got to the english office fifteen minutes before it closes and the minute THE SECOND i put one foot in the door the fire alarm went off
as it apparently likes to do on wednesday afternoons
so this fire engine drives up
and like thirty firemen get out
(coz you need thirty firemen to check a building that obviously isn't on fire and just has a dodgy fire alarm that goes off when like two kids start smoking outside)
and one of the firemen was pretty cute ANYWAY
eventually handed it in and headed over for a compulsory i've-just-handed-an-assignment-in-black-bottom-cupcake
and saw spally and amanda yonder
who convinced me to come to their crazy greek tutorial
the tute leader complimented my fake pearls my bracelets my badges my glasses and asked me about jesus
then he talked about freud and incestuousness and piles of garbage in athens with the occasional bit of greek vocab thrown in
it must be tiring to be him because he's so loud and boisterous and jovial and crude and dramatic
but it was the coolest class i've ever been to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home