Monday, October 31, 2005

this, this here. this is just another one of those times when i make everything superhugeenourmous and everyone starts to like me a little less. especially me. i start to like me a little less.

my head is a curse. it is the worst thing that ever happened to me. it is over-worked and under-paid. it is illogical and irresponsible. it is lonely and tired.

melodrama, anybody?

i keep a few buckets of it at the back of my head.
you know, just in case. an emergency supply.

3 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like you a little less - if anything I like you a little more. You're being honest, you're being real and that's what i love about you! Stay open, stay honest - you're awesome!

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like you a little less either!
You are fantastic. Just because stuff is insane and angsty doesn't mean that you are not a good person. God looks at you and loves you. And what's more, he is right there with you through all the confusion too.

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What they said ^
I can be melodramatic too. But life is melodramtic. It's called being human.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home