Friday, October 21, 2005

yesterday i went to a mooviee with some kids from uni. ok actually it was like boy's night except i was there. kenmarkjonsebastianjacob. and me. i was the perfect girl, jumping every time something scary or violent happened. mark spent half the movie laughing at me jumping, ken tried to pretend i wasn't being heaps annoying by talking a little too loudly to him, jon was his normal polite self, and seb and jake sat on the end giggling like little girls. wait, maybe they were the perfect girls...

they look after me so well what with letting me sit in the very middle seat and giving me the last quarter of the popcorn and jake asking me are you suresuresureSURE you're going to be ok to get home? even though i was walking to the station with three of the guys.

oh and the movie? it was serenity, and it was pretty cool. i liked the chick who was like sex? i want sex! all the time. i couldn't work out whether she was a good actress playing spaced out, or a bad actress who was spaced out. the role of river, the psychic/psycho girl/weapon, would have been absolutely awesome fun to play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home