Sunday, November 13, 2005

i've got a story to tell but it's been hidden by layers of mildly interesting facts on the spanish civil war.
it's deep.
it's meaningful.
it will change your life.
at least, it would if i could remember it.

one day it will all flood out of me when there's no civil war bearing on my mind
and then i will make dollars grow on trees
and you will want my autograph (i will still put a star or a heart over the 'i' of alix)
but then i'll realise that i'm being a loser
and give it all to charity

and that story will mean nothing. i will still like grapefruit juice and dislike soft drinks. i will still sing at church and i will still send my friends long emails. i will still be me and He will still deserve to be capitalised and this world will still be spinning, each morning one closer to the last morning, when He will return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home