Monday, November 07, 2005

taking the first sip of a too-hot hot chocolate.
i love my drinks when they burn my throat, because it always seems to be a little sore lately.
getting calls from private numbers.
who is it going to be?
depositing money into my bank account.
because it means i haven't spent it.
listening to a new cd on repeat for days.
at the moment it's jem, and it's a stunning range of emotions.
getting dressed up, wearing heels.
i'm such a stupid girl.
lunches that go for hours.
luxurious, open conversation. just being me.
my sisters coming to me for advice.
a rare, precious thing.

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with all of the above bar one (it shouldn't take a genius to work out which one)
Well, I guess I've only got one sister, so its not quite the same, but substitute siblings for sisters and I agree :)

In case I haven't said it recently: Alix, you're an amazingly cool person who I love dearly and am so thankful to God for! You rock sister!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home