Wednesday, January 04, 2006

AND OH MY DAWG WHAT WITH ALL THE ANGSTY POSTS I ALMOST FORGOT!!!

!!!!

on saturday the boy came to my house and la and i made him play 'pretty pretty princess' with us because well we're ridiculously cool
(pretty pretty princess is a game where you all acquire pieces of plastic jewellery as you go around the board and the person who has ring bracelet necklace two earrings AND the crown BUT NOT the black ring is the prettiest pretty pretty princess)
of course lara was the prettiest but the boy was a close second.
and yes that means i'm the ugliest pretty pretty princess.

BUT THE FUNNIEST PART WHICH TOTALLY DESERVES CAPITALS was that la and i packed the game away but the boy forgot to put his lovely necklace back.
and we didn't feel the need to tell him that he was still wearing it til a bajillion minutes later.

7 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pure evil, I tell you, pure evil! The poor guy! I pity him!



Pst. Did you take a photo? ;)

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheheh.
oh poor dave.
you know what, i bet he just wanted to keep the necklace.
that sounds like the coolest game ever!
<3

9:45 PM  
Blogger alix said...

baha, yes several actually. i'll hook you up andy. :D

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I pity him too, whoever he is. I've seen photos...they're not pretty...wait, I've even seen him wearing that stuff...wait I was there...

Is something wrong here? Because I know that I'm not Alix...and definitely not La...

Hang on a minute!!!

Where's my blue necklace?

PS. Please don't show the photos! Not the photos! I'll have nightmares!!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger alix said...

you already have nightmares.

i think i might create a forward and send it to all my friends and they will pass it on and it will travel all over the world in two days and you will become like the star wars kid and do interviews on television telling about your experience as the mockery of the internet world and people will employ their flash wizardry on the pics and you will become all animated and HILARIOUS.

or maybe not because then i'd probably have to dump you out of embarassment. :P

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I have many friends in the US, some in NZ, others in Asia... We're half way there to hitting the whole world, and we've got the big centres of Asia and America! Next stop Europe!
Heck, even the penguins on Antartica shouldn't miss out!

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so have that game! And its so the best! LOL! That black ring it scared me as a child! I always thought it had some evil spirit inside it and it was going to burn my hand! But you just had to keep on wearing it! Curse that Black ring! Easily the best game you could ever make your boy play Alix. Good work!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home