Tuesday, January 03, 2006

everything and nothing has happened.

i've eaten gourmet pizza in manly and i've sat on a train seat for two and a half hours.
i've flattened the battery on my dad's mobile phone calling the boy and i've sat on the sand with lara.
i've been as honest as i always am and i've been hotter than i've ever been.
i've been given a beautiful bracelet and i've gone to a theme park and barely touched the rides.
i've caught a maxi taxi for the first time and i've stayed home on new years eve.
i've read half of umberto eco's the name of the rose and i've watched bad television shows on nickelodeon all afternoon.
i've woken up early and i've woken up late.

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could sleep late... 6am everyday is not a fun time to be awake...
And I win the sitting on a train seat award: I've done 3hrs!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home