Thursday, January 19, 2006

when i'm being all awesome and internet nerdy and pretending i am cool because i know how to add links to my blog ooooooh i'm so technologically savvy, sitting at home in my room with the door closed singing along with uber-vibrato to muse...when that happens, as it often does, i'm usually wearing a dirty over-sized band tshirt and crudely patterned pajama pants slung even lower than is fashionable. i know, is that even possible? and my hair is all knotted into a high eighties bun perched on the top of my head like something ugly. and my pimples are all look at me no me i'm redder than you are look at meeee! and my glasses are smudged up and sort of crooked, caught up in my hair on one side. and i'm barefoot. AND i'm not even wearing my fake pearls.

just thought you'd like to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home